marjan, jamilla, chiara, stella, amilna, kiki, cayley, pooja, shelby ad varya by daniel jackson for i-d pre-spring 2016


models: marjan jonkman (one), jamilla hoogenboom (women), chiara mazzoleni (marilyn)
stella lucia (dna), amilna estevao (society), kiki willems (img), cayley king (img)
pooja mor (elite), shelby hayes (lions) and varya shutova (muse)
photographer: daniel jackson (artandcommerce)
stylist: alastair mckimm (artandcommerce)
hair: holli smith (lga)
make-up: romy soleimani (timhoward)
manicure: rica romain (lmc)




































You may also like:

10 comments



  1. Great blog site. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read more things about here! Thanks for the beautiful info you made

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an incredible post. Really loved studying this site post. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see this site share valued information Nice one! Great dayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazed with your writing talent. Thanks for sharing, Love your works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely pleasant and fascinating post. Continue posting. We're waiting, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your post, I always like to read quality content and you have one

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is such A very amazing post. Great job you made in this post buddy, Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic blog, This really is an Incredibly amazing resource. Many thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.