lose your way, find yourself: cayley king, stella lucia, lexi boling and erin mommsen by daniel jackson for i-d winter 2015


models: cayley king (img), stella lucia (dna)
lexi boling (img) and erin mommsen (request)
photographer: daniel jackson (artandcommerce)
stylist: ludivine poiblanc (managementartists)
hair: james pecis (dandv)
make-up: francelle daly (artandcommerce)















You may also like:

9 comments

  1. I appreciate you penning this post plus the rest of the website is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to be one of many visitors on this outstanding website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm satisfied that you shared this Useful info with us. Thank you, quite great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy I came across this during my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the marvelous posting! You will be a great author. Good writing it is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always Exciting to read thrоugh articles fгom other writers, Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put helpful information. Keep blogging man. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.