giorgio armani privé haute couture s/s 11









































Well what can I say about this collection? It's definitely very futuristic and different from what I expected. I'm not really sure how I feel about this collection. I am in love with both of the sequin jackets but other than that I am struggling to find pieces that I really love. I think the fabric is definitely putting me off from loving this collection. I really don't like how uncomfortable and shiny it looks on the models. The cuts and shapes are very well done and I feel they would look great on another material. It's also very hard to see the pieces properly with the shiny leggings under a lot of the designs. All in all it's definitely not something I was expecting!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.