aymeline valade, marte mei van haaster and othilia simon by steven meisel for lanvin s/s 2012


in one of the best campaigns of the season, aymeline valade, marte mei van haaster and othilia simon shine as the perfect lanvin girls. 
photographed by steven meisel, the girls are surrounded by a bevy of male models and even snakes for the lanvin spring/summer campaign.

male models include aaron vernon, angus low and johannes schulze.

all pictures from totalworld and vivamodels via tfs.

read more to see the rest of this stunning campaign.








You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that those are not real snakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.