selena gomez by matt jones for cosmopolitan us march 2012


selena gomez opens up love and life in this interview and editorial for the latest issue of cosmopolitan us
selena talks beiber, demi, music and movies, while wearing all pink for the cover and the editorial. 
styled by michelle mccool, selena wears carven, cut 25 and nanette lepore
with gorgeous make-up by molly stern using yves saint laurent and sleek and shiny locks by hair stylist andy lecompte.

all scans by the amazing kroqjock @ celebutopia.

read more to see the cover and the full interview + editorial.






You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I remember that when I went to school I had 3 magazines of that number, last year cleaning the room a bit I decided to throw those magazines in the trash, the funny thing was that I had smeared one of them with horse poop from my cousin's stables, I mixed it with water while breaking it with two sticks �� that's how I broke my past too, I'm sorry for Selena Gomez but I already discarded the three repeated magazines, I'm not against her, I'm just commenting on my experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. This issue came out during Cosmo's prime. I bought Cosmo nearly every month. Not ashamed to say this as a straight guy that owns a stack of Cosmopolitan magazines. It was a great magazine with plenty of beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.