Google Reader Alternative!

Hi everyone! So most of you may know by now that Google Reader will be shutting down on July 1st 2013.
I use Google Reader so I am trying to find alternative ways to follow all my favourite blogs.
I logged onto Bloglovin today and they have a feature that allows you to import all your blogs from Reader onto your Bloglovin feed. I have and it seems all pretty good so far!

If you don't have a Bloglovin and are interested in switching, register over at their (website)!

And you can follow Visual Optimism by clicking on the image below.


Follow (visual optimism)
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. wasn't aware of that woops. thanks kim !! your blog's definitely a must read hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.