Reminder: Google Reader closing down on July 1st!


Follow (visual optimism)

(Click to go to my bloglovin' page)

As you all probably know, Google Reader will be shutting down on the 1st of July. I posted a while ago about importing all your favourite blogs over to Bloglovin'. I have been using it for a few months now and I think it's a great option if you're still looking for a way to keep track of your favourites!

Once you sign up for an account on Bloglovin', you can directly import all the sites you follow over from Google Reader. All you have to do is go to the (import) page and click Google Reader






You may also like:

1 comment

  1. For record, I migrated to Feedly one week ago and their own cloud works perfectly. I get your blog's updates as fine as with GReader. But Bloglovin' is also a good solution. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.