get the look: create isabeli fontana's gorgeous look from vogue ukraine, by make-up artist georgina graham!



Get Isabeli's look from Vogue Ukraine, thanks to the talented Make-Up artist, Georgina Graham!

"For the shoot I saw the clothes which had a lot of white & silver in the palette not to mention the floral dress, which was used on the cover and I just felt that I really wanted to create a makeup for Isabeli that was fresh, cool and felt real, especially with the wet slightly sculpted hair by Nicolas Jurnjack.

So I started by using one of those fabric face masks. They really add a mega moisture boost to the skin and everyone loves them for their visually ridiculous appeal! 

I decided to do almost no base as Isabeli has amazing skin (she really is a supermodel!) so it was minimal. I used a little Sunday Riley Tinted Primer to give a sheer even tone everywhere. I groomed the brows using a brow brush and a bit of Elnett hairspray. I used some illuminizer by RMS on her cheekbones and centre of eye lids, to create some shine.

I used a MAC cream called walnut to contour under the cheekbones very very lightly using the palms of my hands to really push the product into the skin. I contorted through the crest of the eye with a pink & brown shadow from MAC called jest & taupe. Then on mega curled lashes I used MAC Haute n Naughty my favourite black mascara of the moment. 

For the lips I used Nightmoth lip pencil and Dubonnet Lipstick by MAC with Lipglass for that 90's influence of glossy dark lips! Think younger Drew Barrymore or the cast of the film The Craft. As Isabeli was on set I spritzed her with a water spray to have the skin look luscious and super refreshed with a slightly damp quality. I love sprays that contain vitamins so they add that little extra. Try water sprays by Jurlique, Balance Me or This Works for a super treat."

You may also like:

1 comment

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.