Get the look: 90's Grunge with Georgina Graham!


Images from M Le Monde Make-Up: Georgina Graham Photographer: Nick Dorey (D & V) Stylist: Marine Chaumien Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi (Management Artists) Model: Kat Hessen (The Society)
Georgina Graham: This makeup is a very now girl who would be influenced by both the Helmut Newton woman or a cool 90's grunge gal. The focus for the beauty was both the hair and the dark eye. 
I created a clean minimal skin, that is highlighted on the cheekbones to feel fresh. I used a black cream liner with a soft fluffy but quite small brush. I sketched a shape that I liked and suited the eye on the top of the eyelid. As it was drying I used my finger to push in a metallic black shadow to add intensity, depth and some sparkly shine in the centre of the lid. I then used a small angled brush to run the shadow along the lower eye line close to the lashes. 
The eyebrows were totally ignored just combed and mega curled fluttery lashes achieved by many coats of black mascara on top and bottom lashes. There is a strong defined crease which I created using a grey eye pencil then used a brush to diffuse and soften the effect. I used the same pencil on the outer corners of the lower lashes and then blended for a soft focus effect. I used the same cheek highlighter in the centre of the eyelids and then used a light peach lip colour on the lips, just using my fingers to push it in so that it melted into the lip and so that you could also see the lip colour. To finish I added Powder on the T zone.  
Georgina Graham (Management Artists)



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.