my style, my wedding: hirschy hirschfelder by hiroko matsubara for spur august 2014

models: hirschy hirschfelder (bravo) and federico boden
photographer: hiroko matsubara
stylist: natsuko kaneko
hair: jun goto
make-up: yuki (m0)

You may also like:


  1. I am an event photographer, I love this venue, and I will revisit this venue in a heartbeat. They have really great staff and pretty decent drinks.

  2. Great choice of floral textures...this red bouquet is really special! floral gifts

  3. Wow what amazing art that is. I think a trip to the local museum is in order. My husband and I love to go to the museum once in a while to take up all this contemporary history that we have. The museum down the road from us is such a unique place and always features really nice art. Thanks.

    Robert Hung @ Empress Harbor Seafood Restaurant


© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.