period pieces: caroline trentini by jamie hawkesworth for us vogue december 2015

model: caroline trentini (society)
photographer: jamie hawkesworth (mapltd)
stylist: grace coddington
hair: didier malige (artpartner)
make-up: hannah murray (artandcommerce)
manicure: rica romain (lmc)

You may also like:


  1. Bland, insipid, anemic pics. I'm so tired of seeing Caroline in Vogue US. Anna loves her like no other model. Wake me up when there is a Vogue US without Caroline, Kendall, Gigi, Karlie. I prefer Vogue Paris and its repetitive group of models: Lara, Daria and Kate. At least those models are legends.

  2. what? I adore Caroline as Anna W. She is a fantastic and beautiful model. Haters gonna hate.

  3. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

  4. Love her but Anna really needs to use other models.


© visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!. Design by MangoBlogs.